We work from the starting point of two basic needs: eating and feeding. We want to change the way we eat and how we feed ourselves. In a world which includes a growers, farmers, manufacturers, suppliers, hospitality and, of course, people, we work to find new business models in food. Local or global concepts that are healthy, sustainable and profitable. And which make us more aware of what we eat and what we serve everyday.
OUR RECIPE. People and food are the main ingredients in our recipe. We cook them on a low heat and stir them gently to get the very best out of them. We also enhance their qualities with all kinds of innovative garnishes.
01. We start off by making a good base of people
People are a must-have ingredient for any project.
02. We then add a touch of origin
The agricultural sector is the origin of flavour. It’s what makes our models authentic.
03. We slice up some healthy foods
We believe in the strength of values associated with healthy food for developing abilities and skills which connect people and have an impact on society.
04. We chop up a little sustainability
Sustainability is what gives our creation that green colour. It’s what determines whether we can enjoy our dishes in the future.
05. We stir the mixture and taste a mouthful of experiences
It’s always a good idea to get a flavour of new experiences. This is what makes us improve.
06. We add a sprinkling of innovation - there is no such thing as too much here
Every project needs a bit of pioneering spirit.
07. We throw in a pinch of humour
Humour is the best tonic. It makes any effort that bit more bearable.
08. We dish everything up very carefully so that we can enjoy the full flavour
This is the key to success. By following these steps, the dishes and their chefs will have made sure the flavour is unique.